Sunday, January 22, 2012

Without letting the dust settle, I am preparing to launch book 2: Dead Batteries. This is the fun part, aside from the actual writing! This will be a Kindle book, very affordable because not only am I a writer, I am a reader and books are often pricey. Not that I don't want to earn money from my books, I do. I don't however, want to prevent any interested readers from enjoying my work.

Huge thanks to my readers thus far who have purchased Strange Fruit. My deep appreciation goes out to all. Keep writing, keep reading, stay curious.

Love Rey

2 comments:

  1. Very excited about this! Will the book be available for other ereaders other that kindle (say nook or sony)? My reader can used any epub or pdf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about how all of the readers share rights...I'll dig in and provide an anwser!

    ReplyDelete