Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SCREEPLAYS

I've spent most of the last month heavily steeped in the world of screenplay and script writing. Not my natural arena so it has recaptured some of the joy and angst that comes with any creative endeavor but with a fresh butterflies-in-the-stomach rush that I haven't felt in a while.

3 fabulous production houses now have my little treasure and I get to keep tweaking it and try to concentrate on LADY OF THE DEAD. Not so easy. I find myself going to places where internet access is limited or non-existent so I cannot succumb to temptation: have they made an offer? What will they do to my beloved story? And so on.
The Tea Shop & Film Company Producer James Harris gave me a goodly chunk of his precious time this week and for that I am grateful. I am pulling for this House as they have a sense of freshness and humor that is just my cup of...oh I can't.

Keep writing lovelies! ~ Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment